Help with getting work
Are you looking for work?
If you are 16 or over, we can provide you with employment support.
Whether it is your first job or your next, we can support with:
- CV Writing
- Interview Skills and Advice
- Job Searching and Application Guidance
- Short Accredited Work-Related Courses
- Financial Support to Reduce Barriers Into Work
- Mentoring and Confidence Building
- Connecting with Local Employers
Not ready for work yet?
If you’re not ready to search for work or you’ve been out of work for a while, we can support you by offering:
- Advocacy and Mentoring
- Well being Courses
- Benefits Support
- Personal and Emotional Wellbeing Support
For more information about what type well-being support we offer, click the link below:
Self-employed or starting your own business?
You can get support if you are considering setting up a business or are already self-employed.
We may be able to support with:
- Items or equipment you may need to start or grow your business.
- Training relevant to your business, including social media, and food safety.
Learn more about business support.